PayPal Payment not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions PayPal Payment not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carolin
    Participant

Hello there,
    I tried to renew my license but there is a problem with the Paypal-Payment like it is in this thread. My license will expire in one day.

After I logged in at Paypal and click “Ceckout” there are several different notifications why I can’t pay with Paypal. For example that PayPal says that it is not possible to make a billing agreement for future payments with this trader (in german: “Wir konnten leider keine Abbuchungsvereinbarung für zukünftige Zahlungen einrichten. Bitte gehen Sie zurück zum Händler und wählen Sie eine andere Zahlungsmethode.”). There is enough money on my account.

What can I do? I don’t have a credit card.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/modern-tribe-does-not-accept-paypal/

Carolin
    Participant

I could use a friends credit card but it would be nice, if I could use my PayPal-Account for future payment. It would be nice if you can tell me what the problem was.
    Greetings

Caroline

Hi Carolin,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! We’re in the process of investigating a small number of issues that have occurred with recent changes to our payment systems. Would you mind sending us a brief email with a few more details on the problems you’ve experienced? One of our team members will be more than glad to continue the conversation there!

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks again, and we’ll see you over in email!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PayPal Payment not working’ is closed to new replies.