Paypal no longer support NVP/SOAP API apps

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Paypal no longer support NVP/SOAP API apps

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hi there,

We are planning to use split payments in community events to pay Organisers directly from the site, however when registering for a NVP/SOAP API app, Paypal have a message saying “This portal will be permanently unavailable as of December 1, 2017. See the MTS Community page for more information.”

Are you aware? Is there another way of support split payments? or what Im trying to achieve?

Thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Dylan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

First off, you are absolutely right. We apologize about the inconvenience this might be causing.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We are currently in the process of switching over to the Payouts API which looks like the best possible replacement for Adaptative payments.
    As you can imagine, we take this very seriously and are going as fast as we can to fix this!

Hang tight as we do most of the work over the next couple of days.
    You will be informed the minute we are good to go.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Dylan
    Participant

Great news Geoff, please keep this ticket open until it’s ready.

Appreciate the update and continued improvements

Kind Regards
    Dylan

Geoff B.

Good morning Dylan,

We will absolutely keep this open. As stated previously, this should go pretty fast given the seriousness of the situation. In fact I will change the status to “Pending fix” for now.

I also just added an extra 3 months of license time on both Community Events and Community Tickets as a very small token of our appreciation.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Dylan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Dylan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Dylan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Dylan
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the update, I hope this does make it to the top of the list soon. When I decided to use the events calendar it was this very reason why I chose to go ahead, along with the other great functionality. However since started we have one franchisee, and have two new franchisee’s starting with us in the next month. Trying to work out who has sold which tickets and sometimes there are errors as well as paying out on a weekly basis is painfull to say the least!

Fingers crossed this gets picked up again.

I notice there are quite a few votes here, each of these votes must be weighted higher than other requests due to the time saving it offers and key functionality to monetize the functionality you offer!

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/13051791-add-stripe-to-community-tickets

Barry

Thanks for the feedback. Again, I can’t promise anything, but we’ll certainly bear this in mind as we scope out future releases 🙂

Courtney

Hey there

Wow – it’s been far longer than we’d like. Big news – we’ve relaunched the Split Payments functionality.  You can read more about it here:

Community Tickets 4.7 – Split Payments with Event Organizers

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal no longer support NVP/SOAP API apps’ is closed to new replies.