Paypal is only method of payment showing on UK site

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Paypal is only method of payment showing on UK site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nigel
    Participant

Hi,

Using Eventbrite Tickets with Calendar

When trying to add a new event in WP it doesn’t give us the option to choose anything other than Paypal in the Accepted Payment Methods. I’ve looked through the forums, but cannot find a relevant post to cover this.

As we are a UK company I’ve also added the custom code to the functions.php file but it doesn’t appear to have changed it to GBP from the $ sign.

I’m using a U-Design Child theme. Theme and plugins are all up-to-date.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

Unfortunately, the Eventbrite API only allows Paypal as a payment option we are not able to change that. That may change when we upgrade API’s next month, but that is on Eventbrite’s side to enable first.

As for changing currency to GBP are you using this guide to do it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-currency-for-eventbrite-tickets/

If you put the coding in your Parent theme or a custom plugin does it work there?

Let me know.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal is only method of payment showing on UK site’ is closed to new replies.