Payments not going through

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Payments not going through

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yusuf
    Participant

Hi-
    I purchased WooTickets so use along side Events Calendar pro for my site prxnyc.com. However I’m not receiving any payments through the plugin. I set everything up correctly.. I think, and everything goes though, it “complete” the transaction under orders and the client receives an email saying the payment was received but it’s not showing up in my PayPal account. Further more, occasionally they’re transaction will be cancelled for no reason. In the order it says either they cancelled it (even if they didn;t) or “Unpaid order cancelled – time limit reached.” Clearly this is a serious problem and I’m not sure if it’s because I didn’t set it up properly, or something else.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Yusuf,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately our plugin doesn’t handle any of the payment processing or setup. You’ll need to reach out to WooCommerce for support on the setup of the payment gateways and reviewing any errors in the payment processing.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you more details on this one however hopefully it helps to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Yusuf
    Participant

Hi Josh,
    i contacted WooCommerce and they said they are not responsible. see below.

Thank you for contacting WooThemes!

Those plugins are actually supported by the third party developers who created them. So, if you are having any issues with getting them set up or working correctly, I’d suggest contacting them here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/

Hope this helps! Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Shaun
    WooCommerce Ninja
    Shipping Team Lead
    WooThemes Support

Josh
    Participant

Hey Yusuf,

Thanks for following up!

There may have been some confusion with the WooThemes Support as to the original issue here. Our plugins have no interaction to the actual checkout or payment process or the connection to any of the WooCommerce gateways such as PayPal.

As a test, are you able to sell other products (other than tickets) and have those completed sales show up in your PayPal account? You can use test products and set to sandbox within your WooCommerce gateway settings for this testing.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Payments not going through’ is closed to new replies.