Payment options?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Payment options?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    L

I didn’t notice any mentioning of payment options for events. I did see you offer WooCommerce for tickets as an add-on, but what payment gateway (paypal, amazon, authorize.net…) does that one work with? Does your event calendar have the option to pay with e.g. PayPal?

Rob

Hey there L. Thanks for the note here, and for your interest in our plugins! There aren’t any built-in payment options for the plugin, at this time. Instead we rely on these add-on plugins that each have their own method of handling purchases.

We’ve got two add-ons related to ticketing: Eventbrite Tickets and WooTickets. Eventbrite Tickets handles all payment processing through Eventbrite; this means it’ll work with Paypal or Google Checkout. WooTickets integrates with WooCommerce for payment processing. Out of the box that means Paypal will work, but I know WooCommerce has a number of additional payment gateway add-ons themselves (ie Stripe integration) too.

All that to say: you do have a few options. But none of them are specific to the core calendar, and they will require a ticketing component to work.

That help? Let me know if not, and I can adjust my reply as needed. Thanks again for your interest!

James Ogston

This reply is private.

Rob

Hi James. We are definitely considering all requests (I can’t reply privately to your message, though, as it’s not tied to an actual account). A “buy now” option, to integrate with these add-ons, is a good call and has come up a lot. Know that it is on our radar!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment options?’ is closed to new replies.