Payment failed 2 last time successful. Sent 3 Tickets only payed for 1.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Payment failed 2 last time successful. Sent 3 Tickets only payed for 1.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    commandz
    Participant

Hi everyone,

We just launched this site yesterday and everything was going great until today. I noticed that payment failed 2 and the last time successful; 3 Tickets authorized and only payed for 1 for the same customer order.

I was running wootickets 1.0 and Events 2.0.11.

I upgraded to Wootickets 1.0.1 I assume that the “Pressing the checkout button two or more times in rapid succession will no longer create duplicate orders” issue was the cause of this?

Have the tickets and the auth codes already been sent even though the orders failed? How many tickets do you think were sent to the customer of the 3 or how can I find out?

Thanks for the help,

Andy

commandz
    Participant

It appears that it was happening when a charge failed via Stripe with Woocommerce.

Is there a way to check to see what was actually sent out in the email (pdf)? Where in the database would this be stored?

Thanks,
    Andy

commandz
    Participant

Is there a way to manually resend a ticket?

Barry

Hi Andy,

If I’m understanding you correctly you are wondering if additional tickets were generated but are not sure if that is the case. If so, the first stop is the attendee list (and/or the inventory or stock control) – that ought to help you determine the number of issued tickets.

You could also inspect your content uploads directory (normally, wp-content/uploads followed by the year and month) as the generated PDFs are placed in there – that would also give you a means of re-issuing them, albeit manually.

Does that help?

Barry

commandz
    Participant

I found the PDFs in wp-content/uploads and also found where they are referenced in the wp_postmeta in the database.

I wanted to verify how many tickets were sent and if the email was sent. I am going to look around to see if I can find email send verification someplace.

Thanks for the help and the reply.

Andy

Barry

No problem, hope you find the answers 🙂

Barry

I’ll close this thread now – if you need further help with this or any other issue please do just create new threads 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment failed 2 last time successful. Sent 3 Tickets only payed for 1.’ is closed to new replies.