Pay to Feature

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pay to Feature

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

Hi there – trying to figure out how to monetize other than ticket sales, which will be minimal with my local site. Is there a pay to feature listing? I want users to be able to submit for free, but a pay to be featured would allow for some monetization.
    Thanks for any guidance you can provide šŸ™‚

Geoff

Howdy @nnyorker,

Ticket sales are the are the primary way to monetize The Events Calendar and Event Tickets at the moment. We also introducedĀ Community TicketsĀ a little while back so that you could monetizeĀ event submissions usingĀ Community EventsĀ by allowing other folks to sell tickets on your site and to split the sales with you.

Charging a fee for listing an event is certainly another way to go. While Community Events does not support that right out of the box, you might want to consider looking into Restrict Content Pro. That would allow you to add a paywall where someone would need to pay in order to access the event submission form, effectively allowing to charge for Community Events submissions.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pay to Feature’ is closed to new replies.