Pay At Event Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Pay At Event Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hauntedrockford
    Participant

Hello,
    I am supporting the website for a small event company that averages 2 to 4 events per month.

We have a very critical need for the ability to sell tickets for which the users can pay at the event. I have this set up and working, using the COD Gateway in the WooCommerce setup. But we have some issues using WooCommerce and WooTickets like this, and I wonder if you have some suggestions.

I will try to list these by priority of Site/Business owner.

1). On events with a stock limit on the number of tickets. These COD/Pay At The Event tickets are not subtracted from the inventory stock, which makes the stock available (balance) incorrect.

2). In the Events Attendees list, the COD/Pay at the Event attendees are not listed.

3). A small to moderate number of events we wish to not offer COD/Pay at the Event tickets, and as far as I can see, WooCommerce only allows us to configure and use the COD payments or not use them, I can see no way to use them for certain events / products / “tickets”. Is this correct?

As I mention above, for the company I support, a fairly significant number of people will not pay online. So this is very important.

I licensed the WooCommerce Ticket plugin because we were already using WooCommerce for selling a few merchandise items on the site.

The business owner loves the look and feel of the Events Pro and the way the WooCommerce Tickets works, with the above problems.

Does another of your Ticket plug-ins better support “Pay at the Event” types of ticketing? We would be willing to use another of your Ticket plug-ins, if necessary.

Thank you for the very nice Events Pro plug-in and I really appreciate any help you can give me on these concerns.

Thanks,

Tom Saunders

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help you out here.

All of our ticketing plugins have similar features, but it is possible one of the other 3 might resolve your problem as they behave differently from WooCommerce in regard to orders.

For your first two questions I think it is related to WooCommerce orders and them having to be completed for the tickets to show in the Attendees List, since it sounds like you are using COD for some of the orders and those are not being completed they are now showing in the attendees list. That is how WooCommerce is built and something we followed with WooCommerce Tickets.

3). A small to moderate number of events we wish to not offer COD/Pay at the Event tickets, and as far as I can see, WooCommerce only allows us to configure and use the COD payments or not use them, I can see no way to use them for certain events / products / “tickets”. Is this correct?

There maybe a way to change the payment process per product, but that is a customization on WooCommerce’s side.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pay At Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.