Past events still shows on current events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Past events still shows on current events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Guys,

I have a problem:

When an event is “happening”, it is shown on past and current events :/

Seems that you use just the date as ref and not the hour also…

I dont want to display events on the Calendar (Photo, List, etc) once they start. Can you help me on this please?

Please see my images.
    Photo view (normal view): https://www.dropbox.com/s/shqgoouf2yp357o/Capture.PNG?dl=0
    Photo view past event: https://www.dropbox.com/s/urp1t6ycuvcra7m/Capture2.PNG?dl=0

Also where I can change the word “Hourra!”?

Thank you

Cesar
    Participant

Guys I solved point one, just left this one:

Also where I can change the word “Hourra!”? and, In which file can I modify the SQL statement when “Search” (filter bar)?

Thank you!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Cesar,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m glad you were able to get a solution for your original request here!

For the other issues:

• There a couple of options for modifying or updating strings throughout your calendar. Would you mind sending me a screenshot in context of the word you’re wanting to modify? This will give me the information needed to get you pointed in the best direction for modifying that particular word.
    • The search at the top of the calendar utilizes the default WordPress search. Any modifications that you would like to make would need to be done to the default search function.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Please find attached the screen:
    Hourra!?

Concerning the search bar, do you confirm that the one TEC uses is the same of WP? Please follow the link:
    Search bar same to the one of WP?

Thank you!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Cesar,

In regards to the search, the field isn’t the default search field however, the search performed is the same “?s=” type of search that is utilized by WordPress.

For the “Hourra!” it appears that the screenshot you’ve provided is a customized view. Is it being used here to represent the “Time” for the event? Is it used anywhere else within your site?

Thanks!

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Josh,

The Hourra! is codec in the count-down widget from TEC. I figured it out and I change the wording.

Regards,
    Cesar

Hunter

Hey Cesar,

Josh is out for a few days so I’m jumping in, but we’re glad to hear you’ve got the issue solved! I’ll close this thread out, but please feel free to open another one if you’ve got additional questions or comments.

Enjoy your week 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Past events still shows on current events’ is closed to new replies.