Past events repeated

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Past events repeated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lara
    Participant

HI!
    I got the facebook event product and I import events from several facebook pages (I´m not the admin of any of them).
    I noticed the events from past dates get duplicated several times (10-20 times). You can check it here; whattodotoday.nl
    Yes i tried with the twenty fourteen theme and deactivating all the other plugins. I also tried to change the setting of the plugin like the end times of the events, or time zone etc… It seems it´s a bug from the facebook events plugin itself.

I really need to solve this asap.
    Thanks
    best

Josh
    Participant

Hey Lara,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue. I took a look at your site, however I’m not seeing any of the past events on the site and I’m guessing you probably deleted them all due to the issue you were experiencing. So I can do some tests, would you mind sending me the list of pages that you have added to your Facebook Import settings so I can test on the same pages?

Thanks!

Lara
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my late reply.
    I had to reset the pluggin and i introduced all the facebook iDs again. It seems they are not being duplicated for now. If it happens again I will flagged in the forum again.
    Thanks in any case.
    best

Keith
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to add that this seems to be related to this thread. The problem seems pretty widespread.

Regards,
    Keith

Josh
    Participant

Hey Lara,

Thanks for following up. We’ll leave this thread open in case the duplication comes back up.

Keith, thanks for bringing that other thread to our attention here. I’ll ensure that this thread gets included in the conversation around the Facebook duplication issue.

Thanks1

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Past events repeated’ is closed to new replies.