past events only change after day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO past events only change after day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Barry Wales
    Participant

Since the recent upgrade I notice that Upcoming events only disappear from the photo views and widget-list once the day has changed rather when the end time had been and gone.
    My website is http://harefieldchurch.org/events/

Josh
    Participant

Hello barrywales,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I checked your site and see the issue you’re describing. I also tested on a local install and was able to recreate the issue. It looks like in the previous version of the plugin, events wouldn’t display in the upcoming feed (or photo feed) if the start time for the event had already past.  I’ve logged a ticket for this issue and will let you know as soon as we have an update coming which fixes this issue.

Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience but rest assured we’ll be working on this issue for an upcoming release.

Thanks!

irishrunner16
    Participant

This is a problem for me as well (after the 3.8 release all events on the current date are displayed as “upcoming” even if the event has already ended). Posting so that I can get an update on a release or temporary fix in the meantime. Thanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hello irishrunner16,

No problem. The ticket has been created and updates will be posted here as we work to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

insitemodt
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem with the 3.8 update and events not clearing from events list widget after the end time has passed. No rush, just was hoping to receive an update when it’s resolved or a work-around suggested.

Josh
    Participant

Hello insitemodt,

No problem. It’s usually best to open a new ticket so we can ensure that we’re able to respond as quickly as possible. However, in this case it’s cool to jump in to watch for an update.

In the meantime, I’ll actually go ahead and close this support ticket. We’ll still post updates here as when this feature is ready for release.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to post here and update you. Although we weren’t able to get a fix for the issue your reported into our upcoming 3.9 release, it is still on our list to get corrected. Thank you for reporting the problem, and for your patience and support while we get a solid fix in place. We’ll update you when a solution is ready to go.

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘past events only change after day’ is closed to new replies.