Past Events Omitting the last 4 events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Past Events Omitting the last 4 events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    designandpromote
    Participant

I’ve chosen to show the last 10 events on the /events/past -or- /events/past/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1 page, and 10 do show up on both, but it’s not the 10 most recent. You can see on the calendar view that there are 4 events from last month (June) which are being omitted. Any insight as to why that is would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

Sorry you’re facing difficulties.

There certainly seems to be a disparity between the various views. Is it possible you are using a caching plugin? If so, does clearing the cache or else completely removing the caching plugin resolve this?

I placed emphasis on “completely” as depending on your particular setup simply deactivating a caching plugin doesn’t necessarily guarantee that cached pages will no longer be served (so following the plugin author’s advice in this regard is worthwhile).

Failing that, I do see you already tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme: did that resolve this or let you establish that there was a conflict with a specific plugin/your theme?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Past Events Omitting the last 4 events’ is closed to new replies.