Past Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Past Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using avada as my theme that works with The Events Calendar. I have added the shortcode on my page to display events for the selected category. Is it possible that under that I can have a shortcode showing past events of that category?

I am using events calendar pro.

My client wants to be able to show past events on the page so people know what events have been on the past

Hunter

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the Premium Plugin support forums! We have a feature report aimed to include the ability to display past events using the [tribe_events] shortcode, so I’ve added this forum thread to the report which helps increase attention on the matter.

I unfortunately don’t have a date when this feature will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Past Events’ is closed to new replies.