Past event page list view change jumps to upcoming events instead of past event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Past event page list view change jumps to upcoming events instead of past event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

Hi Team,

Since long I am not seeing any update in this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/past-event-page-list-view-change-jumps-to-upcoming-events-instead-of-past-event/

When this issue solved?

Could you please share us your thoughts on the same?

Thanks,

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch about this issue!

I’ve reviewed your previous thread and found the related bug report Cliff mentions. Taking a look at the bug status seems that the issue is now resolved, but looks like we forgot to send you a heads up in the original thread. I’m really sorry about this, seems that the fix went out in 4.3.1 (we are at 4.4.2 now).

Can you please update the plugins and let me know if it’s fixed for you? If that’s the case I’ll update the previous thread as well.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I have already updated all the plugins on the site but the issue still remains the same. I have also checked on your demo site and it’s looks like issue still not resolved.

Thanks,

Nico

Thanks for the follow-up! I’ll review this in my local install and open a new ticket (with high priority) with my findings. Will Also downgrade a couple of versions to see if the fix released was working at the time it was released.

I’ll get back to you soon, sorry once again!
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Past event page list view change jumps to upcoming events instead of past event’ is closed to new replies.