Past Event list?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Past Event list?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joel

I have a client who is a musician and she wants people to be able to look back and see events that she has already played. Is this possible with this plugin? If so does anyone have an example that i could see? Thanks in advance!

Leah

Hi Joel,

Thanks for getting in touch. Currently with the 2.x build, there is a site/events/past/ list where you can view past events. We have not yet decided if a similar list will be available in our upcoming 3.0 release.

That being said, you can also build a custom query for ‘past’ instead of ‘all’ like in the first example here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/the-events-calendar-template-tags-general-functions/#functiontribe_get_events

Did that answer you question? If you have any further questions or want help with a custom query, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or post on our forums.

Cheers,
    Leah

Ben Barnard

I just wanted to follow up on this thread to see if the past event display will be featured in the next version of the plugin. We currently use a book calendar that does not have this ability but we really want it. It’s for a sponsorship calendar: http://kidsofkathmandu.org/day-buy-day/.

Thanks,

Ben

Leah

Hey Ben,

Thanks for staying in touch. Thanks to your enthusiasm and other people who has asked for this feature, we’ve decided to keep it in for our 3.0 release. I can’t give you a date when 3.0 will be available, but we hope it will be soon, and anyone with a 2.x license will get a free update.

Cheers,
    Leah

Daryl

Where is the feature? How does one access the past events list?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Past Event list?’ is closed to new replies.