password help

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions password help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marjie Richardson

Courtney responded to my first request, but I don’t know how to respond to her…the thread is marked as private and now I can’t see it because I don’t have any log in information and I can’t respond to her email because it goes to a [email protected] email address.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues accessing your account. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I looked up the email you entered here, and it is connected to an account.

If you want to reset your password, visit https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/ and click the “lost password” link. It will guide you through resetting your password.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you are still having issues after trying that.

Thanks,
    Sky

Marjie Richardson

Hi Sky,

thank you for the link – however, when I click on the lost password link, it says the username/email address is not valid. I’m stuck in a loop :/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

I went through the “lost password” steps using the email you entered when creating this ticket.

It was successful, and said that it sent an email to the above address. Can you check for the email in your inbox?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘password help’ is closed to new replies.