Passed events display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Passed events display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrei

Hello, on the widget of upcoming events and on the listings can it be posible to exclude the events that have passed?

Rob

Hey Andrei. For the broader events list, past events are automatically kicked onto a “Past Events” page. It can still be accessed on the frontend but isn’t what your readers see by default when they visit the calendar. Are you saying you want to remove the “Past Events” link entirely?

The widget should be pushing past events out by default; once an event has finished, it will be removed from the widget. What are you seeing different? Got a link I can check out to see these issues in action? I’ll try to diagnose best I can from there.

Andrei

no, i mean that on the events list, i can see events of today, all the events, even those that have passed, is this normal? in the widget also

Rob

Ah, thanks for confirming. That’s definitely not the norm, no – events that are passed should be pushed off the list view at /events, and from the widget as well. Any chance you’ve got a link to a site where I can check this out? Are you running the 2.0.5 code for both The Events Calendar and PRO?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Passed events display’ is closed to new replies.