Parent/Child Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Parent/Child Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hello, we are looking at your Events Cal plugin for wordpress and we are wondering if you can do a Parent/Child relationship with events. Or maybe a main event and sub-event(s) underneath that main event.

Barry

Hi Mike!

Thanks for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Recurring event functionality currently works that way under the hood (there is a parent event, then each subsequent event is a child post). However, that’s an implementation detail and it may not always work quite that way.

If you mean in more general terms, can you basically nest sub-events under a single main event, I’m afraid the answer is no: we don’t currently support this.

Our plugins are built with extensibility in mind, though, so it could very well be the case that you could build something like this as a custom feature.

I hope that answers your question, but do let me know if there are any other details you might need.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Parent/Child Events’ is closed to new replies.