Paid option for featured event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Paid option for featured event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

Hi – what’s going on with this feature that was promised BY YOU in 2016??? No one will answer our requests for an update in the feedback/suggestions forum…
    https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3762678-charge-for-event-submission-and-premium-featured-e?page=1&per_page=20

Please update us!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is still something that we are planning to add, but unfortunately I don’t have a timeline that I can give you as to when this might be released. What I would recommend in the meantime is using a plugin like WooCommerce Memberships or Paid Memberships Pro to charge users for membership to your site, and then make sure that you have the plugin set to require users to be logged in to submit events.

I’m sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but I hope this helps! We will update the feature request page as soon as we have more news on a release date. If you have voted on that request, then you should be notified automatically.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

jskk123
    Participant

I’m not after the membership option that is mentioned in that post, I’d like the option for a paid “featured event” and regular events could still be posted free.

Super disappointed to hear your answer… When I see some of the features you are adding these days while ignoring THIS kind of functionality, I can only shake my head and wonder what you are thinking. Please reconsider giving us easy ways to monetize this software, it would help YOU sell MORE.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I completely understand where you’re coming from, and this is something that we definitely want to get added. We do have an internal ticket open regarding this issue, and I have linked this thread to that ticket. This way you will be notified here as well as soon as we have some more information.

I wish that I could give you an estimate as to when we might be able to release this, but unfortunately I don’t have any information on that yet. However, I did flag this particular feature request internally so that we can review where we’re at with this and see what we can do to increase the priority here.

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid option for featured event’ is closed to new replies.