Paid for plugin but should have renewed license

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Paid for plugin but should have renewed license

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carly
    Participant

I didn’t realise I just had to renew my license but I’ve paid for a new license. I am now being asked to renew and pay another fee. How can I delete my new license and just renew my current one?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Carly,

Thanks for reaching out!

I checked your licenses. Your old one has expired in April already. Also there is no difference between renewing a license or buying a new one.

You will enjoy the same benefits with the new license for the same cost. You only need to change the license key on your website to receive automatic updates for the plugin.

You can find your new license key in your account under License Keys.

You will need to enter it in your WordPress dashboard under Events > Settings > Licenses tab

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Carly
    Participant

perfect, thank you!

C A R L Y

The Café in the Park | The Shop in the Park
    The Aquadrome | Rickmansworth | WD3 1NB | 01923 711131

W W W . T H E C A F E I N T H E P A R K . C O M

You can now ‘‘Shop in the Park’, a one-stop shop for all your mealtime needs; encouraging shoppers to be more innovative, adventurous, healthy and ethical in their buying patterns.

“Honest intent and bold-as-brass food is the deal here.” Good Food Guide 2017

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome Carly!

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid for plugin but should have renewed license’ is closed to new replies.