Paid event submission / Institute membership

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Paid event submission / Institute membership

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nivchen
    Participant

Hello,
    Is it possible to have members paying per event subscription with the Community Events plugin?
    Or any other possibility to create a paid registration for institutes to post their events? Some kind of different membership levels can be great, e.g. Level 1: 3 events per month, Level 2: 10 events per month ……and so on.
    Thanks

Barry

Definitely!

However, it is not something that Community Events will facilitate “out of the box”. To do this you’re either going to have to roll your own solution to handle membership, payments and access to the submission form or else perhaps leverage other existing plugins to help with this.

Does that answer your question?

naturtask
    Participant

Hi!
    I need the same functionality and I was thinking to use s2members. Do you think that it could work?
    Thanks!

Barry

Hi naturtask: I’m afraid we didn’t see your post – apologies for that – in future it is best to create a new thread of your own though rather than jumping in to someone else’s (as it will be flagged up to us in need of a reply).

I’m afraid we can’t really comment as to how easily things will work with S2 Members – all I can really say is, give it a try!

nivchen: as it’s been a while without any follow-up on your end I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed if you have any further questions 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid event submission / Institute membership’ is closed to new replies.