Pagination on venue page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pagination on venue page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I have started to fill up my site with events now but notice that the venues pages have no pagination so they are getting out of control long.

Is there some way to put pagination onto the venue pages?

Joyce Grace

Hi Tony, if this is for your back end of WordPress, if you click on “Screen options” in the top right corner you can select how many venues the list should show.

Joyce Grace

That was of course, meant to be instructions when you are on the actual “venues” page in the back end of WordPress

Tony
    Participant

Hi Joyce, no I mean on the frontend of the site.

Rob

Hey Tony. Thanks for confirming; at this point that’s sadly not doable. We’ve had an issue in our projects system for a month or so to resolve this and while we’d initially planned to introduce the functionality in 2.0.8 (coming next week), recoding the pages to account for this is taking more time than we’ve got this month. That being said it’s far enough along that we should have no problem being ready to deploy it in 2.0.9, which comes the first week of August.

Sorry I couldn’t offer up more in the short-term. Just know that relief is in sight and we are aware the pagination functionality needs to be added to venue pages accordingly. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or anything.

John
    Participant

Great to hear that this is coming! Thanks.

Rob

Sorry we couldn’t offer anything more immediate, John. Thanks for being patient so far.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination on venue page’ is closed to new replies.