Pages Disappear upon activation

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Pages Disappear upon activation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben

I installed the calendar plugin and the EventBrighter plugin to my MU installation. When I activate the calendar plugin, all of my WordPress pages disapear. When I go back and disable the calendar plugin, they reappear.
    I am using the data abstraction plugin that allows me to back-end the site with SQL Server, that hasn’t been an issue with most plugins so far.
    Any ideas why this may be happening? Thanks…

Rob

Hey there Ben. Thanks for the heads up here, and for posting on the forum per our email exchange. My gut tells me that this is related to the data abstraction plugin you referenced…but as the issue goes a bit outside my area of expertise, I have asked Jonah from our dev team to take a look when he hits the forums shortly today. Please stay tuned and we’ll see what we can offer up.

Thanks for your support and patience so far. If we can do anything else in the interim please let me know.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Ben,

What happens when you disable the data abstraction plugin and/or any other plugins?

– Jonah

Ben

I can’t disable the data abstraction plugin, being the site will cease to function without a database connection.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Ben,

I need to check with some of the other devs on this. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Leah

Hey Ben,

Are you still having trouble with this?

~Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pages Disappear upon activation’ is closed to new replies.