Pagelines causes past events to not show up.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pagelines causes past events to not show up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Armando
    Participant

If I go to the month view and search for a specific date all the events before that date do not show up. For example if I search for 2013-10-25 then none of the events from the 1st to the 24th show up. So far I have found that this only happens when Pagelines Framework is activated and am wondering if anyone there knows why and if/how I can fix it. If it can not be fixed I do not think that this plugin will be an option for me.

Barry

That’s unfortunate, but, particularly given it sounds like you’ve isolated this to a conflict with Pagelines, you should know that there is very little support we can offer for issues that crop up with that theme framework.

Would you like a list of freelancers who might potentially be able to help here?

Armando
    Participant

Would it be easy to make it so that when you go from day to month view just the month is set and not a specific date and when you go back to day view it goes to the current date? If I could get this done it would be a sufficient workaround for my problem.

Armando
    Participant

I was able to find out how to do it.

Kelly
    Participant

That’s fantastic, Armando. Well done! πŸ™‚

Is there anything else we can help you with before I close this thread?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Armando. As it’s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagelines causes past events to not show up.’ is closed to new replies.