Page won’t found

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Page won’t found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    itenstl
    Participant

I purchased the calendar licence for our company website. I have a few questions:

1. How can I set up ” View As Month ”

2. I added two events, when I click the event details information, it takes me to the “404” page not found?

Thank you very much for your support.

itenstl
    Participant

Sorry, I mean how to set up the calendar “View by Month” and “View by week” . Currently, only has “view by month” and “view by day” Thank you.

itenstl
    Participant

Hello,

I just solved the page not found program. But still need help with “View By Week” . Thank you.

Nico

Hi there jingping,

Thanks for reaching out to us and glad to hear you could sort part of the issue already 🙂

To enable event views, like week view, you should go to ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views’ and tick the ones you would like to see on the front-end. Don’t forget to save changes once you selected the views.

Please let me know if this makes it right,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Page won’t found’ is closed to new replies.