Page title not appearing on default events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Page title not appearing on default events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aurelio
    Participant

hi All
    my site’s events Landing page has no title.. since it is not a ‘page’ i do not know where to set the title.. all my event/catogory links are ok and have titles.. only my sitename.com/events has no title (browsers report only sitename.com/title) as the page name

how can i fix this?

Barry

Hi Aurelio!

I suspect this may be a peculiarity of your theme. A quick way to test this theory would be to switch to a default theme like Twenty Twelve and check to see if the title tags are populated. Assuming that’s the case it may be worth touching base with the theme author and asking about how the title tag is populated (does it use wp_title() and does the theme apply any wp_title filters of its own that might be tripping things up here?).

If changing the theme doesn’t help just let me know – the next thing to look at at that point of course would be your stack of plugins, with SEO-type plugins being obvious candidates to try deactivating in the first instance.

Hope that helps!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Aurelio. As it’s been over two weeks since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Page title not appearing on default events page’ is closed to new replies.