Page Title, Nav Bar, Font Size

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Page Title, Nav Bar, Font Size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cindi

Hello Modern Tribe

Just got your The Events Calendar plugin and am loving the ease of use and its seamless integration to the Qode Bridge theme we are using.I’m using “Full Styles” as the Default stylesheet used for events templates, and the Events template is set to “Default Page Template”.

I have three questions whose positive answers I believe will make my The Events Calendar experience perfection:

1. Is it possible to change the title of the events page – the built in default title is ARCHIVE. I have searched for where this may be with what feels like a fine tooth comb with no luck. The events we are featuring are upcoming events and the term “archive” seems to conflict. I’d love to be able to have it be the name of the page (which I changed – along with the slug – from Events to Gigs).
    2. When on the (formerly EVENTS) GIGS page, the nav bar doesn’t show the menu item as active. On all other pages the active link is our light brown color. Is that fixable?

3. Is it possible to decrease the size of the event name when in list view?

Here is a link to a screenshot in Flickr for your reference:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/155767382@N05/shares/J95w0y

I hope these issues are easy to handle within the free version.

Thank you kindly,
    Cindi

Hi Cindi,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m not seeing any licenses attached to your email address.  Do you have a license to one of our premium plugins?

If not, please repost your issue over on our WordPress.org forum so that we can better assist you there.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Title, Nav Bar, Font Size’ is closed to new replies.