Page Title

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    forested
    Participant

How can I change the page title ? Events Archive is not terribly useful

forested
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi there Edward

So sorry for the delay. I believe you are seeing “Events Archive” as part of how your theme was coded.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/altering-or-removing-titles-on-calendar-views/ should be able to help you override these settings. Can you give it a try and let me know how it goes?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

forested
    Participant

Thank you. I’ll give it a go. You might be interested to know that this error comes up on many themes. I’m using X theme but another site running customizr theme gives the same error

Courtney

Hi Edward

Unfortunately we cannot provide help for non-default WordPress themes (like Twenty Seventeen), per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your theme author, site developer, or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

forested
    Participant

I’m afraid I couldn’t get this to work. Interstingly I activated twenty seventeen and it shows the same error

Courtney

Shows the same error – is that with all other plugins disabled? I am unable to reproduce that.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

forested
    Participant

I’m very disappointed with the lack of support. I’m not the kind that expects everything free. I bought a premium theme and premium plug ins.

n the end I found a developer who did the job in 10 minutes and charged me a very reasonable £21.00

Courtney

Sorry to hear that Edward. I am glad that you did get a solution working. We definitely want to improve your experience. We will continue to do our best to integrate with default themes and popular plugins.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Title’ is closed to new replies.