Page template for mysite.com/events/community/add/

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Page template for mysite.com/events/community/add/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    otherness
    Participant

Hello, I would like to add some classes around the content that is displayed on the page: mysite.com/events/community/add/

For example I would like to add some columns to bring the styling into line with the rest of my pages.

Is there a page template for this page?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! You can accomplish this with a template override. Our themer’s guide has instructions on this, and the template for that page can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/community/edit-event.php. However, you will find a lot of the markup in the template files in the community/modules folder. For example, you’ll see this line:

<?php tribe_get_template_part( 'community/modules/venue' ); ?>

which pulls in the template for the venues section. You can find this in the modules folder (venue.php). The other sections are set up in the same way.

While we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, please let me know if you get stuck or have any questions – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

otherness
    Participant

Thank you for the reply Jennifer, however I cannot find the file wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/community/edit-event.php

There seems to be no /community/ folder in /views/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

The file path is actually wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php  – sorry for the typo there! Let me know if you are able to get it working with that template.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Page template for mysite.com/events/community/add/’ is closed to new replies.