page not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO page not found

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

Since upgrading ( i was on beta 3.0, and now on regular version) my events page now comes up as a page not found, although it shows the calender. At first it just 404 over to home paqe though becuase I have a plugin that forwards all page not founds over to home. I disabled it and I can find my calender, but it shows up in the title tag as page not found. How do i fix that?

Barry

Hi Timothy,

In the first instance can you visit Settings > Permalinks – you don’t need to change anything, simply visiting this page flushes the permalink rules – and see if that resolves this?

Thanks!

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I have this problem also. I tried going to Permalinks and redoing them but I still have the problem. The page header has 404 Not Foundname of site (no space between Found and the first name of the site) This also appears in the browser tab that way.

Timothy
    Participant

It ended up being with mine I think that I needed a post on there. now that i have some events back on there its fine, except now my title tags for the calender map view has a wierd in the title tag, and I see its on one other non related page. Never saw that before. Does TEC write to anything that would cause that? I killed all plugins including TEC and even changed my theme. the only thing that stopped it was changing the theme.

Barry

Hi Timothy – could you point me to an example of the weird title tag?

Cynthia: if you are still experiencing problems here can I ask you to create a new thread (unless you have done so already)?

Thanks!

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I will start a separate thread for my problem. It looks like someone else has also started a separate thread about the same problem: “Page Not Found in calendar title”. I’ll try to come up with a different title.

Barry

Feel free to re-use the same title if that’s what makes sense for your problem 🙂

Timothy: are you still in need of assistance here?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘page not found’ is closed to new replies.