Page Not Found with Woocommerce Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Page Not Found with Woocommerce Tickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nathan
    Participant

Hello!

I recently updated Woocommerce and now our tickets pages are all giving “Page Not Found” / 404 Errors.

I updated my license for Woocommerce Tickets (actually, I accidentally bought a new one, I’ll email about that separately) but I still can’t get the 3.9.2 release I saw mentioned. In My Account and WordPress’ Plugins page, 3.7 is the latest version available.

Barry

Hi Nathan,

The current release (for all our plugins) is 3.10 and I’d recommend updating to that version across the board – if there’s been a mixup with your license/account definitely do let us know via email address below and we’ll do our best to help straighten things out 🙂

support [at] theeventscalendar [dot] com

I recently updated Woocommerce and now our tickets pages are all giving “Page Not Found” / 404 Errors.

So it looks like single event pages are working as expected. I did see that on trying to add some tickets to the cart I almost immediately was presented with a 502/timeout error (very odd, given the snappy response).

Is that in line with what you are experiencing, or was it definitely 404/not found errors? Where exactly did you encounter them if so?

Last but not least, can you tell me who your hosting provider is and let me know what hosting package in particular you are using (by private reply if you prefer)?

Thanks!

Nathan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

With regards to being unable to reach us by email, please do let me know if you don’t receive anything back tomorrow and we’ll figure out some way of addressing this via the forum.

Re the URL you shared, what’s odd is that the URL suggests it is taking place on May 7 (“/2015-05-07/”) yet if I open up month view for that month I see no events whatsoever (and, indeed, there is no automatically generated link back to that month, again suggesting it is empty).

Where are you getting this link from? Is it being generated some other place?

Barry

…As a quick update, we did receive your second email (with no subject) so hold tight and one of the team will get back to you as soon as they can (at this point in the day, that’s likely to be tomorrow) 🙂

Nathan
    Participant

That’s the permalink being generated by WordPress. I’m just clicking “View Product” on that page.

Is it strange that this is a Woocommerce Product that’s using the /class/ slug which I have setup for Events Calendar, or is that how it’s supposed to work?

Barry

Ah, I see.

So if the product is actually a ticket then by default WooCommerce Tickets will try to “redirect” it to the related single event page.

In this case, my guess is that single event no longer exists. It also looks like you were trying to use ticketing with a recurring event, which isn’t fully supported – that coupled with the fact the event seems to no longer exist is probably at the root of this.

(Plus, since the event no longer exists customers should not be able to locate that product, assuming the visibility setting has not explicitly been changed.)

Does that match up with what you see in the site itself?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Not Found with Woocommerce Tickets’ is closed to new replies.