Page Not Found (In month view the actual day link not working)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Page Not Found (In month view the actual day link not working)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sloan
    Participant

Hi,
    When on the month view if you click the date or “View all” it looks like it is trying to take me to a page for that day. However, I’m getting an error the page can’t be found. I dont think it’s the same error as the others (maybe it is and just acting different).

Individual event links are working fine.

I got the latest version of the plugin this evening and it didn’t seem to fix the issue. I’ve update my permalinks, .htaccess … nada.

ablegamers
    Participant

I am having the same issue
    http://www.ablegamers.com/ablegamers-events

If you click in any day or anywhere where you are not ON an event, you get a 404 Error.

Matt Sloan
    Participant

Any thoughts on this? Anyone? Help?

Andy Fragen

It seems that you must enable the Day view in the Events > Settings > Display.

Matt Sloan
    Participant

Ahhh…. I thought that was for the view only. I guess the next thing to figure out is how to disable it as a view but still work and create the page.

Thanks for your help!!!

Andy Fragen

Well, you want to view it as you indicated. 😉

Does it really matter if it’s selectable from the View As list?

Should we mark this as answered?

Matt Sloan
    Participant

correct, we want it viewable since it is required if you have more events on one day…

Example, “View All #” on a specific day- that link doesn’t work if you don’t have day selected in the display tab.

Clients are sometimes very specific, so it does kind of matter when they are paying the bills, right?! 🙂 Yes, mark as answered.

Thanks!

Andy Fragen

Seems like it might be time to open up a new thread with a specific question about how to display the day view without seeing it in the ‘View As’ dropdown.

Rob

Thanks for the assist, as always, Andy 🙂 Going to close this one.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Not Found (In month view the actual day link not working)’ is closed to new replies.