Page not found error 404

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Page not found error 404

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    itpromotion
    Participant

Hello,
    Again, I have the same problem as described here was temcie. First work today and a few hours later, he stopped.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/page-not-found-error-404/

Please urgent help

Brook
    Participant

Howdy itpromotion,

I am seeing that issue on your site as well. For starters, would you mind going to your WP Admin > Events > Settings, and clicking the “Help” tab. Scroll down to the System Information heading. Would you mind copying and pasting everything in the system info box here. For your privacy, I would check the box “Set as private reply” when posting that info here.

Next, if your revert to the default 2012 theme, does the issue persist? What about if you disable all of your plugins except The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro? If disabling the plugins and using the default theme fixes it, please try reenabling one at a time and testing in between each to see if the issue crops up. If it does once you enable something, please make note of what that is and post it here. If you can, try running run your forum for a while without that plugin and see if it fixes the issue. That will help us narrow it down to a conflict with a given plugin, and maybe we can dive in a bit further for a fix.

Does that all make sense? Please let me know if you have questions. Want to help you get this resolved quickly if at all possible.

– Brook

itpromotion
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for doing that. I notice in your system info, it is listing the theme Themerush. Had you already switched from the 2012 theme back to Themerush when you copied this info?

With all the plugins disabled and the default 2012 theme, can you try flushing permalinks? This can be accomplished by going to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks and clicking “Save”. Before enabling any plugins or your theme, can you try retesting and see if clicking on an event takes you a 404.

If that does not work, can you try disabling permalinks temporarily? To do that, in Settings > Permalinks, try changing the Common Settings option to Default. Did that fix it?

I was actually hoping to get your system info from before you disabled anything or changed themes. After you have reenabled all of your plugins and default theme, would you mind grabbing your system info again and pasting it here?

Thanks!

– Brook

itpromotion
    Participant

If I
      Settings> Permalinks, changing the Common Settings to Default option

then it works (this is OK).

———————-

This problem is only in the events!

Posts, pages work correctly.

itpromotion
    Participant

I request you to check if you install this plugin does działją those events. Because as I removed at all from the server it will operate.

“WordPress Video Gallery”
    http://www.apptha.com/category/extension/Wordpress/Video-Gallery

Brook
    Participant

I just installed the demo version of that plugin on my test site. I am able to access the events pages without 404s. I will keep the plugin installed though to see if a conflict happens in time. Are there any settings or features you recently changed on The Events plugins or on the Video Gallery one? Maybe you changed a setting or did something just before the 404s started happening. If you can think of anything let me know and I will test it on my site as well. Thanks!

I see your site is currently working again. It looks like you have left the video gallery plugin disabled. If you are able to leave it disabled for a while, I would be interested to see if that completely fixes your problem.

– Brook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Page not found error 404’ is closed to new replies.