Page ids

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi,

my theme is working great with your plugin.. however, I need to be able to target each events page with some code to remove header areas that I dint need. Usually I would do this by writing the code to target a specific Page id. However, I cannot see any page id number to target.

So the question is , what Page id’s should I use for the different events pages ,list, month, week etc as well as the Event Post.

Many thanks

Geoff

Hey there, John–thanks for getting in touch!

Good question. Most calendar pages are actually not pages, but rather archives for custom posts. Your best best is to target the specific calendar view you want. Here’s a good and thorough list of examples of how you could go about that.

Will this help you get started? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

John Paul
    Participant

Hi Geoff..can you send link again please , that one took me to a page about facebook ads…

thanks

Geoff

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry about that–I had the wrong URL on my clipboard. πŸ™‚

This one will do the trick:Β http://pastebin.com/QU2aMwBJ

Cheers!
    Geoff

John Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Oh cool, if you want to tackle this in CSS, then you can retrieve the class you’re looking for by inspecting element in your browser’s DevTools.

For example, you can target the List View using theΒ .events-list class, followed by the nav menu:

.events-list .nav-menu {
    /* Styles */
    }

Some other classes that might help out:

• .events-archive
    • .events-gridview
    • .events-single

Is this more in line with what you’re looking for?Β πŸ™‚

Geoff

John Paul
    Participant

Many thanks…!!!

I was just looking at the gridview class with firebug when your email came in…perfect

thank you

Geoff

My pleasure! I’m so glad that did the trick. Sorry for misunderstanding your first thread. πŸ™‚

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to reach back out with a new one if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Page ids’ is closed to new replies.