Page Headers and Titles will NOT show

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Page Headers and Titles will NOT show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean Brosnan
    Participant

Hey,
    We use The Events Calendar plugin on a few of our client’s sites and we LOVE it! However, recently, we have uncovered an issue with (h1) page titling for a custom page template in a WordPress theme we developed for a client. The page template works FINE when attached to a regular page but the second it’s attached to the Events Template (Events > Settings > Display > Events Template), the header text disappears. Everything else within the custom page template shows properly though. We’ve tried just about everything and can’t seem to find the issue. Because the page headers (which are just standard h1 tags) show up on custom pages for other plugin-generated pages (as well as regular WordPress Core pages), it has been determined that this is 100% isolated as a THE EVENTS CALENDAR-related issue.

I will be attaching screenshots in a private reply to this thread.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for an awesome plugin!

Sean Brosnan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out! It’s great to hear that you’re liking the plugin so far! Unfortunately the screenshots didn’t come through…could you try attaching them again?

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you could send me a copy of the template you’re trying to use, I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend! Is this occurring on all events pages, or only certain ones? If you have a testing site set up and could send me a link to a page where the custom template is working and an events page where it isn’t working, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Headers and Titles will NOT show’ is closed to new replies.