Page header covering top section all calendar display modes except list mode.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Page header covering top section all calendar display modes except list mode.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dcarr
    Participant

I have quite a few main page headers that move the thickness of the header into two rows. This means, the top section of the display modes are covered from view. (except list mode). It feels like some space needs to be added between base of header and the start of the display for the calender. I don’t know how to do this?
    Thanks
    dcarr

Casey
    Participant

dcarr,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Could you send me a link, so I can investigate further? Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

dcarr
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    My website just went live and works. BUT, (in my ignorance) when making the events I changed the permalinks setting. The page thecrazyscientist.com/events is different from all other pages. That means all my events can not be found (using the standard permalink setting) while the rest of my pages can be found. If I change the setting to find my events, then ALL my other pages can not be found. Do you know how to change this??
    my website is
    http://www.thecrazyscientist.com
    BUT, the events page can not be seen until I fix this. Otherwise I would need to remove plugin, then re-add all events??
    Thanks
    Darin

dcarr
    Participant

Hi Again,

Scrap last post. Seems to be working now. You can see the overlap issue though on the events page

Casey
    Participant

Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

dcarr
    Participant

Thanks for checking Casey,
    The problem still is occurring but I am a little worried about temporarily changing to standard theme. In fact, I have only my current theme, the default must have been deleted. So may just live with it. πŸ™‚
    Thanks
    Darin

Casey
    Participant

Darin,
    Thanks for the reply here. Since it sounds like you’re all set, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you need further help.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Page header covering top section all calendar display modes except list mode.’ is closed to new replies.