page attendees very slow

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO page attendees very slow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grelet
    Participant

Hello,

On the site of my client, I have problems of slowness only on the page of the events and participants. It takes more than 30 seconds to load a page.

I saw that this was already the case for other users.

My clients use qr code scanner and each ticket scanned it takes 30 seconds to validate it.

Have you ideas, I have put you the debug lines below.

My configuration:

Version WC : 3.0.5
    Version WP : 4.7.5
    Version PHP : 5.6.30
    SQL : 3.0.5

Strict Standards: Declaration of aec_contributor_list::form() should be compatible with WP_Widget::form($instance) in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-event-calendar/inc/widget-contributors.php on line 6

Strict Standards: Declaration of SAR_Settings::validate() should be compatible with scbAdminPage::validate($new_data, $old_data) in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/smart-archives-reloaded/admin/admin.php on line 3

Notice: La méthode du constructeur appelée pour WP_Widget dans aec_contributor_list est obsolète depuis la version 4.3.0 ! Utilisez

__construct()

à la place. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3893

Notice: La méthode du constructeur appelée pour WP_Widget dans aec_upcoming_events est obsolète depuis la version 4.3.0 ! Utilisez

__construct()

à la place. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3893

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method WP_Category_Archive_Widget::register() should not be called statically in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Notice: La méthode du constructeur appelée pour WP_Widget dans WP_Category_Archive_Widget est obsolète depuis la version 4.3.0 ! Utilisez

__construct()

Notice: wpcf7_remove_shortcode est obsolète depuis la version 4.6 de Contact Form 7 ! À la place, veuillez utiliser wpcf7_remove_form_tag. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/functions.php on line 357

Notice: wpcf7_remove_shortcode est obsolète depuis la version 4.6 de Contact Form 7 ! À la place, veuillez utiliser wpcf7_remove_form_tag. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/functions.php on line 357

Notice: load_plugin_textdomain est appelé avec un argument qui est déprécié depuis la version 2.7.0, aucune alternative n’est disponible. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4025

Notice: wpcf7_add_shortcode est obsolète depuis la version 4.6 de Contact Form 7 ! À la place, veuillez utiliser wpcf7_add_form_tag. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/functions.php on line 357

Notice: has_cap est appelé avec un argument qui est déprécié depuis la version 2.0.0 ! L’utilisation des niveaux d’utilisateur par les extensions et thèmes est désormais interdite. Utiliser les rôles et capacités à la place. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4022

Notice: has_cap est appelé avec un argument qui est déprécié depuis la version 2.0.0 ! L’utilisation des niveaux d’utilisateur par les extensions et thèmes est désormais interdite. Utiliser les rôles et capacités à la place. in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4022

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method SAR_Generator::query_manipulation() should not be called statically in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method SAR_Generator::query_manipulation() should not be called statically in /home/zooboissiere/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Grelet!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry you are having such a slow down in performance. Let me help you with that.

Did the slow down started all of a sudden? If so, do you recall any changes you might have made to your site at that time?

How many events do you currently have? And how many attendees do you generally have for the events? When viewing the attendees page, is the slow down the same for every event? Let us know about it.

In general, I can tell you are experiencing performance issues, which can be really difficult to happen. We have a great article that will get you started on Performance Considerations you should know about. After that, if you decide to implement a caching system then you can move to these articles: Caching: What, when and how and Caching month view HTML in transients

Also, there is a good article George put up here that groups a set of developer plugins. It’s a bit more technical than the others but will definitely be of help if you are into development.

Regarding the debug log, I don’t think those messages are related to the slow down and I can only relate a couple of them to the Contact Form 7 plugin. For the rest of the messages, do you know in which pages you’re getting those messages? and when did those messages showed up?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘page attendees very slow’ is closed to new replies.