overwrite events list view in wp-admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO overwrite events list view in wp-admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

How to overwrite events list view in wp-admin. We need to customise default post list view.

Courtney

Hello Sean

I’ll move this post to Events Calendar Pro forum, as it applies to that more than Filter Bar.

Have you checked out Advanced Post Manager yet? It’s free, and can help you sort the event posts.

If that doesn’t meet your needs, can you share what you want the customized default post list to include? I can’t guarantee that it will fit within our  Scope of Support / Terms, but might be able to find a solution that worked for others similarly.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sean
    Participant

we want to change the style of default post list view. For that we need to add some div and classes in events post list in wp-admin.

Courtney

Hello Sean

I’d suggest starting with our Themer’s Guide for a good overview on custom overrides. While we aren’t able to handle much styling customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms, we are able to review your code some. Please feel free to ask specific questions again in the forums about those.

Is there anything else I can do at this time?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘overwrite events list view in wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.