Overview not showing correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Overview not showing correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vonweiler
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem wiht the calendar. My them has 4 colums; 3 for content and 1 for the widget area.

And this is how the plugin shows the calendar.
    http://wp.healthinvestment.nl/scholingen/categorie/scholingen-2014/

Casey D

Hello vonweiler,

Thanks for contacting us! Based on what you described with your theme, this is what I would expect. It looks like the entire view is in one column.

To correct this, I would change the Events Template back to default. In Event Settings > Display tab, change “Events Template” to “Default Events Template.”

2014-05-07 at 4.08 PM

You will lose the sidebar on the Events pages, but everything will improve considerably.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

2014-05-07 at 4.07 PM

vonweiler
    Participant

Hi Casey, thanks and yes it made sense.

However there are a lot of little issues that I cant solve.

For example: looking at the large calendar (press OVERZICHT in main menu); part of the title disappears

On the homepage: small calendar: when i click on a date with an event…nothing happens.

I used VERBERG GERELATEERDE EVENTS (Hide related events?) But I still see these events

Can you help me with this?

Best
    Godert

Casey D

Hello vonweiler,

This is problem with your theme unfortunately. These style classes are added to the post somehow:

2014-05-08 at 12.35 PM

I think adding this css will fix it, unfortunately that level of customization goes beyond the scope of the forums.

.events-archive.events-gridview #tribe-events-content table .vevent { width: auto !important; }

2014-05-08 at 12.34 PM

2014-05-08 at 12.33 PM

The small widget calendar updates the list below it when you click on the day. You can see this on the 21 and 22 of June. To turn this feature off, in the Event Calendar widget, set “Number of events to show:” to 0 an it will link to the day page.

As far as I can tell the related events are gone. They will appear at the bottom of each single event page.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

vonweiler
    Participant

thanks that works.
    Last question for now.: how do I delete the ICAL button?

Casey D

Hello vonweiler,

I think this tutorial will help you. Let me know if you are looking for something different.

https://tri.be/removing-the-ical-import-button-from-month-and-list-views-in-pro/

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello vonweiler,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Overview not showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.