Help Desk

Output list of all aggregator scheduled imports

Hi there,

Is there a way to export all of the scheduled aggregator import sources with the following meta_keys?

_tribe_aggregator_source_name
    _tribe_aggregator_source
    _tribe_aggregator_frequency

The problem i am having is isolating each individual import source from the database, since wp_postmeta table contains all of the imports (rather than a single record for each import source).

Hope i’m speaking clearly here (more than likely not!), so please let me know if I need to explain it better.

Thank you!!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

There isn’t really an easy way to do this with the way that things are set up.  Perhaps if you can explain your need for this feature, I can try to find something to get you close to this.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Thanks so much! Yeah, basically I just need to see a list of all _tribe_aggregator_source items that are in the database as individual aggregator scheduled imports (not posts), so that i can check if any of them are duplicates (it’s easy to accidentally add an import source twice if several people are managing imports and they aren’t checking with a master database before they add).

Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Thanks for your detailed explanation.  Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to do that, as these are stored in the database as posts, rather than as individual scheduled imports.  I wish I had a solution to this issue, but the only thing I can tell you is that you can search for duplicates after the imports, and bulk delete them if necessary.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Thanks Jaime, yeah, that’s what I thought. Just a quick thought — how does the page Events Import >> Scheduled Imports list all of the events without showing duplicates? Do you think it’s possible to do something like that?

Many thanks!!!

The Scheduled Imports page lists all of your scheduled imports, and if you tried to create a new Scheduled Import with a source that was already scheduled, you would see an error like this, and you would not be able to create this scheduled import:

I’m not quite clear on where you’d like to create something like this.  Are you looking to create something like this in the database?  If so, you can create a new database to try to re-create this scenario but unfortunately we cannot provide support for this.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can assist with!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hi!

I was wondering how the page in the backend Events Import >> Scheduled Imports lists all of the import sources if they are stored in the database as posts instead of individual import sources with their own database table?

I would like to know where the magical php + mysql combo that does that lives, so that I can take a look at how it is done.

Thanks a bunch!!!

In order to take a look at how things work behind the scenes, you can try running a query in your database like this: 

<span class="cm-keyword">SELECT</span> * <span class="cm-keyword">FROM</span> wp_posts <span class="cm-keyword">WHERE</span> post_type=<span class="cm-string">'tribe-ea-record'</span>

This will give you some more information about your imports and their sources.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Output list of all aggregator scheduled imports’ is closed to new replies.