Outlook 365 Business Calendar sync

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Outlook 365 Business Calendar sync

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan

I need to find a plugin that can embed a calendar into the site that is updated via a client that uses Outlook 365 business premium calendar.

I believe this can be done with the URL option found in your article https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregator-import-settings/#other-url-settings

The client would like his customers to see a special calendar that shows his availability.

Question is, can this be done as I expect and can this import feature work in a way that it is synced with the calendar? I would like to avoid the client having to import every day etc.

Dan

Another question a little more specific. The client would like something that would do the below:

Website calendar that a website visitor can view availability and schedule an open date/time for anything by clicking on an open slot in the calendar. This would then trigger something that would prompt the user for their information and this would then be recorded. The data would then reflect an unavailable slot now for the web site visitar. The information inside the event would then be visible by an employee on their calendar in outlook calendar. This method I know will require an html url ics file which I already have generated.

On top of that, have three different calendars on the site, one for each page that is for a different type of viewer and section of the site.

Please advise if this is possible and include any costs,

I appreciate your assistance with this.

Courtney

Hey Dan

Unfortunately, We do not have any booking features, nothing really comes close to it either. If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can vote for it at https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3695679-bookings-plugin-or-feature.

Event Aggregator is able to import .ics/.ical files, which is what Outlook exports.

Events would display on your site, but again, we don’t have a solution truly for bookings.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Outlook 365 Business Calendar sync’ is closed to new replies.