Outllok appointment custom fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Outllok appointment custom fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quinnfinity
    Participant

I’ve looked through the database but can’t find an answer to this.
    I am using Event aggregator to daily import events from an outlook calendar.

It brings in the event title, times, location but there are many other fields in the event post that it can’t bring through.

I can create a custom field section in the outlook calendar appointment no problem but I don’t know what field names will work in order for it to come through in the import.

Am I wishing on a star? (Is this not possible) or do I just need to give the fields the correct names?

I tested with show map checkbox and event website URL. Couldn’t get either to come through.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi quinnfinity,

To be blunt, you are wishing on a star. 🙁

I’m sorry, at this moment it is not possible to import custom fields from Outlook.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Outllok appointment custom fields’ is closed to new replies.