'Out of Installs' It just stopped updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Out of Installs' It just stopped updating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased a licence for PRO which expires in 2018, however I cannot update. Can you please help. nothing has changed on my site, one day it was working, and then it wasn’t.

Error – There is new version of The Events Calendar PRO available but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

I have a main website called nailsinmypockets.com and a secondary called ipswichcatholic.com and it should be on the second. I set it up on the second website so am unsure if this is the issue. The are both hosted on nailsinmypockets.com domain through just host.com.

Regards
    Benjamin

Barry

Hi Benjamin,

Let’s see if we can sort this out.

Please visit the My Account → Licenses page, locate your license key and if the wrong domain is associated with your key, simply disconnect it.

Then visit the site where you need updates, navigate to the Events → Settings → Licenses screen and hopefully everything will show as valid 🙂

Benjamin
    Participant

Thanks Barry!

I am grateful for your assistance. That certainly fixed the issue; I was able to successfully update the Calendar PRO with no issue now.

Many thanks!

Benjamin

Barry

Excellent!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘'Out of Installs' It just stopped updating’ is closed to new replies.