Out of Installs for Event Calendar Pro and Comm. Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Out of Installs for Event Calendar Pro and Comm. Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please advise. I have a note on my WP admin page that there are updates available to Events Calendar Pro and The Events Calendar: Community Events, but that I am out of installs.

Thank you.

Ariane Rezvani
    Horse Connection Center.

Cliff

Based on the link information all my license keys are current and active. When I compare them with what is on my website they match. I had a theme change about 2 weeks ago and have had several plug-in updates with no problems. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Cliff

Thanks for checking that information.

A theme change definitely shouldn’t affect our licensing, but we can’t know what every theme might do…

I’d suggest disconnecting the license from that site and then re-connecting them.

If that works, great. If not, please switch to a WordPress default theme TwentyFourteen, TwentyFifteen, TwentySixteen, etc. and see if anything changes.

Both of the suggested fixes did not work.

Removing the license only put it back automatically upon hitting the Save button, and that changing the theme to Twenty Fifteen had no effect.

In the mean time there have been 3 other plug-in updates with the current new theme which have all updated successfully. Please let me know what to do.

Thank you.

Ariane

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Out of Installs for Event Calendar Pro and Comm. Events’ is closed to new replies.