Out of Installs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Out of Installs

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Denise.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Denise
    Participant

Hi –
    I have this error message on my website dashboard: “You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”
    I installed Event Pro when the website was still in the development stage, and now my website has a different URL. Can you please help resolve this error message? Thank you!

Geoff

Hi Denise,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been enjoying Events Calendar PRO and I’m definitely happy to help you here with your license. 🙂

You can move your license from being registered on one site to another right here on our website. Here are the step-by-step instructions to do that:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Out of Installs’ is closed to new replies.