Organizers with 0 as extra info

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Organizers with 0 as extra info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dswiese
    Participant

I am getting a ton of organizers (i think via the EA creation process) that are having email, phone and website set to zero 0

Can we get this bug fixed?
    It makes the organizer listing look unprofessional and tacky.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello @dswiese,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry about the zeros, that is unusual behavior. I agree, that does look unprofessional.

Normally, if there is no data supplied in the feed for the organizer phone for example, than it should stay empty.

Can you possibly share a feed that you are importing, which produces this issue?

Cheers,
    Andras

dswiese
    Participant

My whole site is pretty much FB page imports, so almost any organizer you find would be an example.
    That particular one though was from https://www.facebook.com/pdxfoodevents/ I believe.

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks, I will test that.

I have couple Facebook imports set up on my test site and haven’t experienced this so far.

Will let you know what I find.

When you update the organizers and remove the 0-s, do they come back with the next import / update?

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizers with 0 as extra info’ is closed to new replies.