Organizers Linking to Event Post

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizers Linking to Event Post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Francoise Sullivan
    Participant

When I cam creating a new Event and I create a new Organizer the new Organizer links to the Event Post and does not create an Organizer post. When I try to delete or Edit the Organizer from the Event Post it does not delete and shows up as blank.

Barry

Hi @flaws72,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve bumped up against some difficulties and would be happy to help if I can 🙂

Unfortunately, I was not initially able to replicate or identify the problem you described and would love to review the steps I took so you can highlight anything I would need to do differently to see this issue:

• I created a new event (from within the admin environment)
    • I provided some basic details (title, description, date) then began adding a new organizer
    • Once I was happy, I hit publish and reviewed the event page (on the frontend of the site)
    • The organizer was listed and linked to the single organizer page

Is there anything I’d need to change to be able to see the problem? Though you’ve posted in the Community Events forum I’m assuming the problem isn’t with that plugin as you seem not to have it activated at present.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizers Linking to Event Post’ is closed to new replies.