organizer website link won't update on eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets organizer website link won't update on eventbrite

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Leah

Hi lvnilesh,

We do regular maintenance releases every month, and try to include any necessary fixes. I don’t have an exact release date for you, but we are working hard on the next version. Stay tuned!

Best,

Leah

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, lvnilesh. I just wanted to follow-up with some further developments.

It looks like the next release will be out in the coming weeks. When you’re able to upgrade to version 3.5, please try this snippet:

https://gist.github.com/jazbek/9285111

That should be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for your continued patience! 🙂

Cloud Genius
    Participant

Do you mean to say that I will need to integrate this gist after your 3.5 release?

I would rather have you integrate the gist (and what ever else needed) into a formal release and then use that instead of me editing your plugin package.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, lvnilesh. You are correct.

What is different in 3.5 is that we added the infrastructure to allow for choosing what does and does not get passed to EB by use of hooks and filters. We didn’t want to change the entire plugin when it works correctly for most users. If you put the snippet in your tribe-events folder in a child theme (as described in the Themer’s Guide linked in the sidebar), you won’t have to worry about it being overwritten in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions in reviewing that, and thanks for your patience! 🙂

Cloud Genius
    Participant

Is there a way for me to try 3.5 in a sandbox?

Rob

Hey Cloud Genius! Kelly’s no longer with us for the time being, so I’ve taken on this thread. Do you just want to test in a “staging” environment? Somewhere other than your own test site?

Cloud Genius
    Participant

I want to run this in http://localhost to test. feasible?

Rob

Totally; if you have a localhost environment, you can install and test the plugin locally. Do you already have a license? If so, you can download it from going to Account Central -> Downloads here on the tri.be site and can select 3.5 from the dropdown there.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘organizer website link won't update on eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.