Organizer Page and Recurring Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Organizer Page and Recurring Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jbusciglio
    Participant

check out /organizer/blake-ashley/
    Couple things here.
    1.) Notice the dates are not recurring.
    2.) in FF, can’t click on the (see all) link

also, I it’s been a minute since I completed dev on this site. As you can see it’s live.

I can’t remember adding any shortcode or template functionality to make the Upcoming Events show up on the bottom of the organizer page like that. I think I got that functionality for free with the plugins.

Basically, I made a couple of tests to try and figure out what is up. The recurring event is a free seminar he puts on at regular intervals. What is missing is the paid for events that are also in the event line up. I suspect this is because whatever loop is going on to display events on that page is ordering by date field in that query, but since the dates are always the same for that event, it’s like infinite(up to the limit) amount of events are on the same date in that view. Therefor we never get to any other events that are should show up within that time line (my test events).

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

jbusciglio
    Participant

and same thing going on here
    event/guided-mindfulness-meditation-class-at-tcmc/2014-07-07/
    for related events.

jbusciglio
    Participant

Alright, I figured I should update you guys on what happened here.

Apparently there was an issue with adding recurring events for my customer. After digging in, I found that he was having trouble updating recurring events by using the all linkage. He did end up getting some duplicate events in the database somehow that had recurrence added to them as well.

I went back in and deleted all the events and rebuilt them. Now looks like things are good to go.

I’ll have to provide some additional training for my customer on adding events and make sure he’s not getting confused when it comes to updating the recurrence links (all) and the single links.

Please close this out. Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer Page and Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.