Organizer not receiving an email after ticket sales

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Organizer not receiving an email after ticket sales

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

Our organizers are not receiving an email after a ticket is purchased. We have installed the code snippet from Github into our functions.php file and it is still not working.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Andaiye and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe that the snippet you are referring to is https://gist.github.com/niconerd/16770b84adb6156aaa77948bf208bacb

Can you confirm ?

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Andaiye,

Thank you for writing back.

Unfortunately, it looks like the files did not make it with your last reply.

Would you mind storing your theme and your changes in a .zip file and then putting that .zip file on Dropbox or Google drive.

This way, you will be able to share the link (which should prevent any issues).

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

So would these be customization in the function.php or in the settings for woocommerce?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Andaiye,

Thank you for writing back.
    Open your theme files and you will see a /wooCommerce/ folder.

These are templates (views) override that modify the normal behaviour of WooCommerce: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/
    Everything should still work perfectly without them, it might just look and behave differently.

This was done by your theme author.
    The issue is that over time, these need to be updated to work properly AND at other times, they simply bypass the normal WooCommerce behaviour, which in turn can interfere with other plugins (as you just found out).

As mentioned previously, if you temporarily rename the /wooCommerce/ folder to /z_wooCommerce/ in your WordPress theme, the issue disappears.

This means that if you go through every single file and folder in there and temporarily rename them, eventually, you should be able to find the culprit.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer not receiving an email after ticket sales’ is closed to new replies.